NFC: NFC App pass this on :)

Native Fish Conservancy Application:

The Native Fish Conservancy is a 501 C3 federal not for profit organization dedicated to the conservation and study of native fishes. We are active locally .We are a grassroots organization that empowers and partners with individuals and like minded groups to work locally for the greater public education and conservation of our aquatic fauna and the rivers, lakes and streams they inhabit.
MEMBER BENEFITS:
Our bimonthly newsletter the FLIER is sent to all members.  It contains information on NFC activities, native fish conservation, fish rearing, and collecting, breeding and greater conservation issues. Members are allowed to place free ads in our Published Fish Wish List a forum to acquire native fishes for home study and enjoyment.
Our WEBSITE at WWW.nativefish.org is available 24 hours a day to   people interested in native fish conservation. It contains 100’s of photo’s, articles contacts and information downloadable with a click of the mouse. We also have an active email forum that can be accessed off of the site or by contacting the NFC list admistrator at jlw at pi_dune.net

Our many Conservation Projects including The Exotics Removal Teams, The Adopt a Tank program, The Breeders Club and MANY small grass roots projects and partnerships all across the country.

For example did you know that 70% + plus of all membership dues go directly to conservation efforts. Not salaries or offices, but to big and small projects everywhere. We have partnered with Schools, Libraries, State Agencies, The Nature Conservancy and individuals too.

Check out our news section of the website at http://www.nativefish.org/News/index.html for our latest efforts.

OK COUNT ME IN I WANT TO JOIN!
$10 regular rate $5 student and teacher rate
Detach the below and mail it with a check or a Money Order
To NFC’s membership director:
Konrad Schmidt
1663 Iowa Avenue East
St. Paul Minnesota 55106

Want to pay via paypal ? Just send you dues to president at nativefish_org

I’m Interesting in volunteering_____ Locally_________ Nationally (check one) please contact me!

I’d like to donate a little more to help the cause here is my _______ tax-deductible contribution