Re: NFC: collecting pics

Paul, did you get the pic's I had up on my website? They where from a
collecting trip this past summer to the Mukwonago River in SE Wisconsin. If
not let me know and I will forward them to you.

Ty

Well,  if everyone is getting out doing some collecting, how about taking
some photos  for our NFC Website of youz guyz collecting.  Also AATP shots
as  well.  You can send them to the below address and I'll scan em, or send
em  by email to me.  I'll put them on kewl locations in our NFC site, and
give  credit for them as well :)  - so include descriptions please , date,
location, and who....

Paul