Re: NFC: Weekend fishin trip......

I think its time  to do a fish   auction...since Charles is busy I will
take on my old Job temporarily of auction guy...contact me with you fish
you want to donate

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net