Re: NFC: Filter types

I agree.  I really like aquaclears too.  I have both aquaclears and biowheels
and I prefer the aquaclear.  I am trying to change all of mine over to
aquaclear as I can afford the new filter.  The are easier to work with, quieter
and you don't have to worry about the wheel getting dirty and stop moving.

Scott