Re: NFC: Directions to the Fish Safari (Titusville FLA andvicinity)

Chris:

I should be able to make that.

According to MapQuest, it's 118 miles from my place, which MapQuest estimates will take me 2:54 ....but even I don't drive that slowly.

If for some reason it looks like I'm not going to be at Fox Lake by 9:15, I'll give your cell-phone a buzz. (It's a carry around with you type phone, not a just in the pick'em-up truck type, si ?)

See you Sunday.

d.d.

Doug Dame
Interlachen FL
* home of Barnum's Famous Dwarf Crawdads
* buy 200, get one free.