Re: NFC: Re: dwarf crayfish

On a slight twist to this thread, does anyone know what the largest species
of North American Crayfish is and how large it gets? I remember as a kid we
collected some local samples that were as big as a Rock Lobster. I don't
know if they where genetic "freaks" or if they were simply older and
larger. I have kept several Crayfish, but have never been able to get one
to grow to these proportions.

Ty

I usually have the shrimp a pleanty here... No dwarf crayfish, all I have
is
the big daddys that look like something found on a cajuns plate...
Interesting enuff I was out collecting today and caught one that looked
really blue.. Never seen that before....

Chris "The ERP Guy"

http://www.floridafishresearch.com