Re: NFC: The collecting trip Central-ized Florida East Coast

Chris:

I can do the 26th, too. So send me info as well (mostly a rendezvous point and time, after that I assume we'll play follow the leader.)

If the advance weather report I heard this morning turns out to be correct, it could be on the cool side. I may have to bring 3 or 4 extra pairs of dry socks. (Note to self: Add to xmas list: waders.)

>>> jcguppy at gnc_net Sunday, November 19, 2000 9:52:09 PM >>>
Jim,

Email me at jcguppy at gnc_net..... I'll send you directions and contact numbers.... I guess since it is just us two... we can venture out in my truck

Chris