Re: NFC: Cooler water

In a message dated 11/17/00 12:40:53 PM US Central Standard Time,
kwmprairie at hotmail_com writes:

<<
 On humidity issue, I've found that on the occasions where relative humidity
 got much over @35%, it just acted like a fan.  Of course, humidity that high
 happens in Colorado about twice a year.  I don't really think the bacteria
 is an issue, unless you don't replace your pads each spring.  >>

Bacteria still might be a problem where it stays hot and humid for long
periods and the pad never has a chance to thoroughly dry out as I think it
would in desert areas.
But I am certainly no expert.