Re: NFC: Cooler water

I accidentally had the air stream from the swamp box directed straight at
one of my tanks (a 40 gal hex) from across the room when I first installed
it.  It dropped the temp in my tank from 82F to 60F in about 4 hours while I
ran some errands. Brrrr! Thank god there wasn't anything but plants in there
at the time.  I don't know what your set up is, but maybe just having it run
the way it's supposed to in your fish room would work?  I'm dead serious
when I say 'low' cools an entire house 20-30F with no trouble.  'high' turns
us into popsicles.

The actual water in the resevoir itself in mine stays surprisingly warm.