Re: NFC: Re: Looking for Book

And here is yet another link:

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/

Its amazing the native fish books you can find at
these two places and the price they sometimes command.
 I tried Jim's link and found a copy of Metee's Fishes
of Alabama for about $20 ... I bought mine several
weeks ago for $40 and I thought that was great.  I got
fishes of the Okefenokee for  6.50 ... its really fun
to look here.

Carl Hubbs is a widely published author, and if you
search for him you can find several publications about
minnows of michigan, fishes of the great lakes region,
darters and such.  However, the article you are
looking for appears to published in a scientific
magazine, try looking in your local University Library
or searching through the University of Michigan
library and then request a reprint.  However, your
fine Texas Universities should have this in their
catalogue.

Good luck!!!

http://www.alibris.com/cgi-bin/texis/searcher/+qoeLTAh9wwww/results.html