NFC: Fw: Urgent Information Request C Diabolis pics needed

From: Cheryl Dubyk-Yates <Cheryl.Dubyk-Yates at dk_com>
To: "'robertrice at juno_com'" <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:23:56 -0000
Subject: Urgent Information Request

To whom it may concern,

I am currently looking for pictures for an Illustrated Encyclopedia of
Animals Dorling Kindersley is publishing. The book will include profiles
of
over 2000 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and
invertebrates and will also contain illustrated introductions to many of
the
individual orders and families covered. I need to find a photo of a
Devil's
Hole Pupfish (Cyprinodon diabolis). I was wondering if you could help
with a
photo or a contact or someone who may.

Please confirm any search fees and your general reproduction rates. I
would
need world wide
rights, all languages, approximate print run of 30,000. I would also be
clearing use for 2 print runs. I could give you our DHL account number if
this helps. Your speedy reply is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Cheryl Dubyk-Yates

Cheryl Dubyk-Yates
Dorling Kindersley
Brookmount House
62-65 Chandos Place
London
WC2N 4HG

Tel: 020 7559 9276
Fax: 020 7559 9123

email: cheryl.dubyk-yates at dk_com

http://www.dk.com

are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender immediately, then delete this email.
If you have any queries, please contact postmaster at dk_com