Re: NFC: orangethroatdarters & redbelly dace--Luke

Luke,
Since everyone has highly recommended your fish, I would definitely like
some from you.  How much for fish & shipping?  and where should I mail the
check? :) I'm so excited! By the way, do you normally ship Postal Service or
UPS? I assume postal service, but if you prefer UPS I'll use my work
address...with postal service their safer going to my residence.

Oh...if you let me know the water specs your fish are used to, I'll try to
adjust my tanks as close to that as I can get so they don't have quite so
much stress.  Half of my main (180gal) tank is pretty heavily planted with
coontail so they should have lots of hiding spaces.

Thank you so much!!
-kris massin
435 N 6th Av
Brighton, CO 80601