Re: NFC: Cattail Biological Control

Nutria; of course that provides a whole differ't set of problems?????
----- Original Message -----
From: robert a rice
To: nfc at actwin_com
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 2:37 AM
Subject: Re: NFC: Cattail Biological Control

mechanical control is all I have ever used . Would love to learn another way

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:03:03 -0500 "James C. Guppenberger" <jcguppy at gnc_net> writes:
I was wondering if anyone had a good idea for control of cattail plants in retention ponds. The question was posed to me today using a biological control (in opposition to mechanical or chemical treatments) of these plants but I have not yet been able to come up with a solution. Can anyone give me some incite?

Thanks!

Chris

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net