Re: NFC: orangethroatdarters & redbelly dace

Actually this type of conversation is very on topic. Most NFC members
have no idea of the depth and breadth of our member activities. Most of
our  active members get no regognition of their efforts. The lil bit of a
plug for those guys working in anonimity to make a difference is all they
get and I am happy to do it. Thanks Guys and keep those displays coming
:)

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net