Re: NFC: orangethroatdarters & redbelly dace

Well since you can Import LUke has Nice strain of Southern Redbelly Dace
also.

Im sure if you ask sweetly he will work something out for you . He is an
avid Conservationist and loves to help public display projects. I will
bow out and let you two discuss the terms. I have forwarded this note to
Luke

Let me know If I can help further.

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net