NFC: orangethroatdarters & redbelly dace

Okay Robert, now that you've got us westerners in full jealous mode, where
can I get some?  I'd like a half dozen of each for my personal tanks and
maybe two dozen orangethroat darters for my 180 gal tank at work. Unless
there's a type of redbelly dace that is native to Colorado, then I want a
dozen of those too!  Collecting isn't an option for me since I live in
Colorado. The fish are here, but Division of Wildlife won't allow collection
of any native critters except a few herps...also doesn't permit buying &
selling within the state...does allow you to import them from other states
though.  I hate it when state legislators dictate wildlife policy, they
really don't have a clue and never listen to the biologists.

Any suggestions are where to buy or beg these fish would be really
appreciated.  I don't have anything for trade unless folks are interested in
snakes (hatchling blue beauties, breeding pair gulf hammock rat snakes,
would consider trading radiated rats)

thanks,
kris