Re: NFC: Gainesville Mud collecting anf the fundulus we found

Sounds like less of a drive for me, I am game for the 18/19th or the 25/26th  I think the lady mentioned something a about a big antique event on the weekend of the 18/19,  but I'll check when she gets back from Boston, Ma. later in the week.    JiM C.
----- Original Message -----
From: James C. Guppenberger
To: nfc at actwin_com
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2000 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: NFC: Gainesville Mud collecting anf the fundulus we found

At times like this..... I wish I had a camera to tape the mud and the
collection efforts.....Americas funniest fish collecting trips....

I will be going out this weekend and the next if anyone is interested. Since
the wife is being induced into having the little guppy tomorrow, fishing is
on for the weekend!   That is the 18 and the 19th if anyone wants to go....

If not I plan to go the following weekend as well.... 25&26..... Drop me a
note if you want to go!

Titusville, Mims., Merrit Island, Melbourne, Cocoa, Rockledge is where I
plan to go. I am going to find this place called the Satellite Beach
Community Center and try it out, I read several reports stating this is a
dumping ground for exotics, and the main intruduction way for exotics in
that area.... ANYONE GAME?

Chris Guppenberger

p.s. Doug I lost your phone number that ya sent me! SORRY!

www.floridafishresearch.com