NFC: NFC homepages, businesses and such wanted!

IF anyone is interested, since I am held captive in a house with a pregnant wife due by Tuesday.... I am reworking my webpage and would like any volunteers that have webpages, homepages, businesses what have you that is linked with the NFC or 'fish stuff' in general to add to my links page...

If you are interested..... email me directly at

jcguppy at gnc_net

I appreciate it!  Plus it might increase some web traffic at your site......

Thanks!!!!

Chris Guppenberger

http://www.floridafishresearch.com