From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
Karotin Bugsy
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 11:41 AM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: NFC: sunnies and fish for that big tank

Hi, I have a friend who has a large number of young
sexable pairs of Orangespotted sunfish, Lepomis
humilis available.  This is an excellent choice for a
mixed community tank as they will coexist with darters
and minnows and are not nearly as territorial as other
sunfishes.

You can take a look at his site below:

http://www.jonahsaquarium.com/

These fish were made available from a commercial fish
farmer and are perfectly legal in every sense of the
word.  He also has pumpkinseeds, but I recommend the
orange spots as they are kinder tank mates and will
allow you a lot more choices of tankmates in the
future.  Perhaps you can find someone in your area to
send you some Mountain Red Belly Dace.

Klaus