Re: NFC: Luxilus cardinalis

Steve,

  Was that for the disjunct population located in the Flint Hills
only?  Or is the Cardinal Shiner simply a recently new classification
anyway.  I ask this since to distinct populations (as I know you are
already aware) exist here.  One, in the Spring River and Shoal Creek of
extreme SW Kansas, and the disjunct population in the Flint Hills region.

Luke