NFC: Luxilus cardinalis

     Hello to all, I'm researching this species aka  Cardinal Shiner
with little or no success. Would greatly appreciate any info or
suggestions where I might search for literature. Konrad has provided a
photo in our gallery but I'm unable to find any further reference.
Trying to determine if this is the 'redfin" we seined in Central
Pennsylvania streams durring the 60's? Also hoping to obtain about a
dozen for a split breeding group. Any leeds or info would be most
welcome. TIA      Joe Eisenhart--State College, PA