Re: NFC: Envirocrats and science ..a funny :)

Good one, Robert!

These the same folks that think they know better than parents, whether a
teacher is "qualified," and that they can also choose a doctor better than a
patient can?

Scary!

Wright

Obligatory native-fish comment: While out playing in the desert, for a week,
I lost my small population of *Leptolucania ommata*. Not right away, but
keep me in mind if a box is headed CA way, as I would like to do better with
them, next time. Thanks.

--

--

         [Applies equally to Republocrats and Demopublicans]

              Way easier to whine about darkness than
                pull your head out of... well, that
                  place where the sun don't shine
                             (^_^)