Re: NFC: Re: Fw: blue pike and native michigan saugers

That is essentially the problem as I see it. When individuals or
organizations take on a  non scientific, confrontational, self serving
philosophy the item what ever it was that we are suppossed to help
becomes a non issue (ex welfare,preservation of pupfishes , most gov
programs...)

To actually work yourself out of a good job is way off the chart for most
envirocrats. To maintain the issue is more import than maintaining the
species. Sadly the Envirocrats beat a lot of good people who's motivation
is true out of the field.

Luckily we don't have to follow that model no one here is paid so I am
thrilled to spend all our $$ on real grassroots stuff.

BTW We are finishing up our partnership with the Nature Conservancy on 2
Rivers Projects. I will put the details out oon the list in a week or so.

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net