Re: NFC: Fish wanted: wild (green) molly trio (fwd)

I can get you some next time Im out they aRE rather common...

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:14:34 -0500 (CDT) Sajjad Lateef <sajjad at acm_org>
writes:

>         I am seeking a trio (or more) of wild green sailfin mollies
> i.e.
> the native stock from FL/LA and not the aquarium breeds.
> Specifically, I
> am seeking fish that like very hard water (these mollies are
> sometimes
> found in brackish water).
>
>         I am willing to trade (although I probably will not have any
> fish
> until next year) or just purchase them outright. Please contact me
> off-list.
>
> Thanks,
> Sajjad

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net