NFC: Re: AAT (Adopt a tank)

Robert:

    Still involved in adopt a tank. We have a new principle at Adams
elementry nthis year. He wants a tank in the office but not one in the
lobby. Also with new computers the science lab doesn't have space.
Tommorrow I'm giving a tank to the secretary at school. Hopefully the
principle will get behind me when he see's the secretaries tank. I'll also
recontact the science teacher to see if she found room.

                                                                R3