Re: NFC: feeder fish

I am confused as to what costs?  I am not buying anything except maybe the
adults (unless I can get a few adult mollies during a gainesville fish
collection with Robert).  What other costs are there?  I have tons of flake
food for the adults.  I guess I will have to buy some fry food.  I may need
to add some more plants.  Otherwise I think it is just add adults and scoop
out babies.

Scott