NFC: Re: "Killies needed"

I used to live in Pensacola now live in Gainesville such is the life of a
anethesiology resident spouse :)

Will get you some conformations and all this fall I suspect

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net