Re: NFC: feeder fish

Sorry to say this, but I am not feeding natives (At least I don't believe it is
native).  It is for a leaf fish.  I believe they can probably handle up to 1-1
1/2 inch.  Yes, I hope someone can tell me how the breed rosies too and where
to get some to get started.  Also, can guppies and rosies breed together in a
tank (I have a spare 20 gallon long).  Thanks

Scott