Re: NFC: feeder fish

It don't get no easier then Guppies. Simply put them in water and they
breed.The only problem is they are too small to be adequate feeders for
most natives. Rosies (Fathead Minnows) are supposed to be fairly easy to
breed and they grow a bit larger. I feed them to most of my fish. As
younger fish they are good for Bluegills and smaller mouthed fish and as
they get larger they are good feeders for Perch and Pickerel and such.
Hopefully someone will post their methods for breeding Rosies (in an
aquarium).

Ty

Hey guys.  I was wondering if anyone could help me find info on breeding
feeder
fish (preferably small ones like guppies, little goldfish, etc.) to feed to
my
other fish.  I am hoping to find something easy.

Scott