Re: NFC: feeder fish

generally its not worth the cost..I buy fathead minnows at 79 cents a
dozen from a local bait store to feed my larger fish and garters. I cant
raise em for that price

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net