Re: NFC: RE: Fish Disease Help anyone

snip
>One is the tank has become toxic (like ant poison
end snip

I had this happen to me a couple of times... once my roommate sprayed a
spider & a little drifted over to my tank.  I had to put my fish a different
tank while I completely stripped down & flushed the entire set up (pain in
the arse!).

Another time I had a hanging plant over a tank & watering the plant over
filled it...something in the leached water (fertilizers probably) made my
tank a little sick for a while.

If your tank isn't too big...I'd try doing a major water change using
bottled store bought water as a test run.

good luck, andlet us know what happens!