NFC: RE: Fish Disease Help anyone

A couple things come to my mind from what you've written.

One is the tank has become toxic (like ant poison)  Only cure is water
changes,  or you've developed an internal bacterial infection -  Which
antibiotics/water changes are the only solution.  Normally bacterial
infections have some out ward appearance.  Internal poisoning will result in
similar symptoms that you've described.  The stronger, the quicker.

If you did a water change recently, then I would suspect the water.

Although.. with some experience :) it could be neither!

Paul

Sachs Systems Aquaculture
and Web Presence
1185 Thompson Bailey Road
St. Augustine FL  32084

PHONE:  (904) 824 - 6308
EMAIL:  Mailto:deano at aquaculturestore_com
web  :  http://www.aquaculturestore.com