NFC: Southern Redbelly Dace available

ATTENTION BREEDERS and AAT SPONSORS

I have some Southern Redbelly Dace available for distribution.  How much
you ask?  For the price of postage and a $10 donation to the NFC you will
receive one dozen*.  This is a limited time offer.  Supplies are
limited.  First come, first served until quantities run out.

*Note:  I will donate 6 to the AAT Sponsors for the price of postage
ONLY.  But they must be used for AAT.

...sorry, NFC Breeders and AAT Sponsors have first priority in this.  If I
have any left over, I will make them generally available for trade or in
an auction.

Luke