NFC: red oscar, racvamp at swbell_net

At 8:52 AM -0400 9/19/00, Joshua L. Wiegert wrote:
>>  19 Sep 2000 00:33:18 -0500 (CDT)
>> Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:37:23 -0500
>> From: Judi Christensen <racvamp at swbell_net>
>> Subject: red oscar
>> To: nfc at actwin_com

>> ia am looking for any and all info concerning the fish.  i have one in a =
>> 29 gallon tank   just transferred him/her from a 10 gallon. any help  be =
>> appreciated.   he eats beef heart or pellets.  really loves live feeder =
>> fish.  How big should i expect him to get and so on?
>>
>>                      any answer would be gratefully appreciated

Oscars are easy to keep.  Just feed them periodically and keep their water
clean - do water changes.  They will grow quickly to about 10 to 14 inches.
I feed mine Tetra Cichlid sticks.  I have four varieties for sale - red,
tiger, albino red, albino tiger.

Mark Binkley
PO Box 1231
Worthington OH 43085-1231