Re: NFC: Gainesville collecting weekend....

normally I would collect in this storm but this one come from cryptonite
alley and as such might slightly diminish my superman esk skills :)

DOnt believe ask those who have collected with me...:)

Let the abuse begin ...

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net