Re: NFC: Gainesville collecting weekend....

robert a rice wrote:

> Looks like Gorden is gonna rain us out....:(
>
> Ill try it another weekend Sorry folks !!

A little tropical storm can stop a collection trip? Wow!

You guys should see the desert, sometimes. We wade in snow and get windburn,
while trying to see the nets through the dust. I never knew it to really do
much to the critters we were trying to catch. :^)

Just kidding guys. I would think twice before wanting to brave the FL roads
in those conditions.

Wright

--

"People constantly speak of 'the government' doing this or that, as they
might speak of God doing it. But the government is really nothing but a

               *** http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ***