Re: NFC: Pets.com 10$ coupon off the nfc site

The fish supply place www.thatpetplace.com is way cheaper and I think they
have a bigger selection.  For example the aquaclear mini and 150 are $21.99
and 27.99 at pets.com while at that pet place they are $11.99 and 14.99.  Big
difference.  they also have a printed catalog they will send you.  I like
that better than online personally.

Scott