Re: NFC: NFC sponsored Gainesvile collecting trip this weekend

checked no problem....

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:38:12 -0700 Wright Huntley <huntley1 at home_com>
writes:

> > robert a rice wrote:
>
> snipalot...
>
> >... A fishing license is nessecary for hook and line
> > fishing  with a dipnet you may take "bait" fish without a
> license.
>
> It might be worth checking that out again with your game wardens.
> When I
> went collecting (with dip net) in Avon Park, right after the
> American
> Killifish Assn. Convention, Memorial Day, we certainly were required
> to have
> a license to collect any fish by any means. A one-day license is
> fairly
> reasonable, so lots of out-of-staters had a great experience. YMMV.
>
> Wright
>
> --
> Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntleyone at home
> dot com
>
> "People constantly speak of 'the government' doing this or that, as
> they
> might speak of God doing it. But the government is really nothing
> but a
> group of men, and usually they are very inferior men." --H. L.
> Mencken
>
>                *** http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ***

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net