Re: NFC: NFC sponsored Gainesvile collecting trip this weekend

> robert a rice wrote:

snipalot...

>... A fishing license is nessecary for hook and line
> fishing  with a dipnet you may take "bait" fish without a license.

It might be worth checking that out again with your game wardens. When I
went collecting (with dip net) in Avon Park, right after the American
Killifish Assn. Convention, Memorial Day, we certainly were required to have
a license to collect any fish by any means. A one-day license is fairly
reasonable, so lots of out-of-staters had a great experience. YMMV.

Wright

--

"People constantly speak of 'the government' doing this or that, as they
might speak of God doing it. But the government is really nothing but a

               *** http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ***