Re: NFC: - Gainesville collecting...THIS WEEKEND

Robert Rice wrote:

Sounds Like a Sunday trip is in order...what time do
folks want to get together ? Id be happy to host lunch at
my humble estate or dinner if you do not make me collect
too hard !

My preference would be to start and finish early, rather than start and finish late in the day, when we're more likely to experience rain. Also if we catch any keepers (likely, since I'm reasonably undiscriminating <g>) , this gives some time to do things with them when they get home. Figure out where the newbies are going tank-wise, look for recipes for the others, etc.

Doug Dame
Interlachen/Gainesville FL