Re: NFC: Sierra Club

I find it terribly frustrating that such a myopic version of conservation
exsists . Not only does it exsisit it dominates in some places.

Haveing been in the middle of some of those cat fights I can tell you
nothing much gets done conservation wise. I am a big tent
conservationist. The NFC was designed to be a "Big Tent " Organization.
Some of us are Liberal some Conservative, Some Jew Some Gentile, some
Faithfull some Faithless. However all or most of us anyway see a problem
and agree there needs to be something done about it. So where there is
common ground we can work together.

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net