RE: NFC: NFC NATIONAL MEETING IN GAINESVILLE ?

I'd be interested.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
Ty_Hall at eFunds_Com
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 8:39 AM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: NFC NATIONAL MEETING IN GAINESVILLE ?

Sounds very interesting. Schedule permitting, I'd attend.

Ty

Im considering setting up the first NFC National meeting in Gainesville
Florida. The Fishing is good the area is beutifull with lots of Family
activities. I thinking a simple saturday only program casual and fun
including a dinner. And of course a speaker or 3 and ample fishing
oppourtunities.

Sound interesting  let me know

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net

Follow-Ups: References: