Re: NFC: How about a Catfish ID?

I put feeders in, but he doesn't have a chance at them. The Bluegills and
Perch wolf them down in a hurry. I make sure he get's plenty to eat though.
What size Bullhead are you looking to get? I might be able to scare one up.
No promises, but let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Ty

Hi Ty

      Nice pic. Looks just like my yellow bullhead. Plan on supplying lots
of feeder minnows. They get addicted to 'em pretty quick. Thus, don't put
anything in with him that you want to keep. If you ever want to get rid of
him, let me know. My stepson is on the hunt for one.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA