NFC: Cutthroat disease

   Dear list members:

   one of the members of another of my lists ran across an affliction of
some cutthroats in Teton Cayon, I believe in Idaho  ....    here is a
description of what they saw.....

>EVERY SINGLE fish that we caught was covered in a disgusting disease. I

>didn't even want to touch them. They had blackish yellowish greenish
spots
>all over their bodies and fins. The spots were raised, and the fish
felt
>bumpy. I also had the impression that they were soft and easily
bruised,
>but Rob didn't get that feeling, so maybe I was imagining it.

    any pathologists out there, or anyone with a hint to what these
symptoms might indicate in wild  cutts and cuttXbows??

  Thanks..

Stephen