NFC: How about a Catfish ID?

You did so well on the Shiner, how about this one. I bought this catfish
(about a year ago) from a local Fish store. The guy had it labled as a
Black Cat and said  he did not know anything more about it. He has since
gone out of business. I am pretty sure it's a bullhead but would like any
opinions you all may have. It was about 2" long when I got it and now goes
about 6 - 7 inches long. I have never seen one like it in any of the
tropcal catfish references I have checked.  www.mia.net/tyhall/Catfish.jpg

Ty