NFC: seeking pumpkinseed sunfish (again)

Hello to all.
About a year ago Mark Binkley obliged when I asked NFC for help obtaining pumpkinseed sunfish.  Those fish allowed me to set up my ecological/conservation genetics lab in KY.  Then I got a job in TX!

So again I'm in need of a few dozen p-seeds (2-4") to set up my new lab.
Can anyone help?

Thom DeWitt

BTW, fish are used in my research to generate chemical cues that induce defensive morphology in snails.  The genetics of this induced defense in snails is the focus of my research.  The fish are just there to smell fishy (i.e. no stressful procedures or manipulation is done to the fish).

Dr. Thomas J. DeWitt
Department of Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences
Texas A&M University
2258 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2258

Tel. 979/458-1684; E-mail tdewitt at tamu_edu
Website http://wfscnet.tamu.edu/faculty/dewitt/webpage.htm