Re: NFC: Gainesville fl collectors needed

I called, too late I guess, got the answering machine.

BTW, my work number is 395-0680, ext 8-5533

home is (904) 684-6962. I'm rarely there before 8, however.  (Especially now that I'm working on a plan to load up the living room with some 55's ... I plan to be making a lot of "go collecting on the way home" sidetrips in the near future.  Know any good local site for J. floridae (not including Mile Run, that would be cheating) and L. goodei ?)

Later !

d.d.

>>> robertrice at juno_com Monday, August 14, 2000 2:27:34 PM >>>
Small world/....call me at 337-9676 BTW I did the flagfish stocking.

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net