Re: NFC: On the local level how do we proceeed

Wright that was one of the most eloquent responses of the year!!!You win
4 free giveaway NFC memberships thank you and well done :)

Tell me where to send em ...you are the man :)
\

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net