From: "Jason W Giese" <jwgiese at lycos_com>
To: president at nativefish_org
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 23:09:00 -0700
Subject: Wisconsin fish

President,

I have a question.  I own 4 aquariums right now and I'm planning to get
another big one.  I don't have any native fish in them because I'm not
sure it is legal in this state(Wisconsin).  Since I'm sure you're up to
date on this sort of thing I was wondering if you could fill me in on
some info, or tell me where I can find it?  Cause I'm sure some of the
native fish here would make great tankmates with my chana micropeltes.
Or great all by themselves.

The adopt a tank program looks like a great idea!

Thank you for your time.

JWG

Send your favorite photo with any online greeting!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/americangreetings.rdct