NFC: DYN -O-MITE

     Thanks for the tip Chris Hedmark . With JUMBO
SHRIMP you could have me in your trap ! GOTTA be the
next best thing to dynamite fishing . With my lowly
dog food bait I believe location to be my highest
priority but next time I have some jumbo tails left
from dinner they will be in a trap . At one point I
worked as a cook and when ever I had a shrimp dinner
for myself I had to save the tails for a waitress .
these waitresses had heard every line but " would you
like my crunchy tails " worked for her .

=====
COSED ! GONE FISHIN . BILL